Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Bright Birthday...



I made this for the Colour challenge on Splitcoast, which you can find here. Colours are totally out of my comfort zone but so Summery and fun none-the-less.

I had the most awesome thing happen to me yesterday....I received an email from Heidi (aka: sweetheidijo) asking if I would be her "true talent" post for true talent tuesdays. What that means is she featured me on her blog, featured some of my cards and had a little interview with me. How honored was I???? I still cannot believe it and am so flattered that she asked me. Check out her blog here. Thanks again Heidi!!

Okay, down to the details of the card: Stamps: Seeing spots, eat cake, polka dots and paisley (happy sentiment), happy everything (birthday sentiment), Amuse small oval. Ink: real red, green galore, tempting turquoise, basic black and sahara sand. CS: tempting turquoise, real red, whisper white. Access: green apple grosgrain ribbon, giga scallop punch, mega circle punch, stickles, horizontal slot punch and stamp-a-ma-jig.

Thanks so much for stopping in and have a fantabulous day!!





3 Comments:

  • At 2:36 PM, Blogger Nancy said…

    Go back and do an edit on your post... you should be able to add a title.

     
  • At 8:07 PM, Blogger Meli Palmer said…

    I LOOOOOVE your blog. Into my favorites it goes! I'm so glad Miss. Heidi featured you, your work is FABULOUS.

     
  • At 5:24 AM, Blogger Michele Kovack said…

    This is awesome! Love the bright cheery colors!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home