Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Monday, July 23, 2007

Big news....



Every Sunday on Splitcoast they do a featured stamper challenge, where you go into the featured stampers gallery and case (copy and share everything) a card of theirs. You have to change at least 2 things from the design and obviously give credit to the original designer. This was my first time taking part in this particular challenge. If you would like to check out the challenge, look here. Here is a link to Annieht's original card I cased, here. Obviously, just by looking at the 2 cards there are many things I changed to suit my own needs and make the design more my own. I changed the stamps, colours, I changed the small square at the bottom of the card into a circle, left out the brads at the top of the card and didn't add the sentiment tag coming off the main image. I love her use of matting and layers!

Stamps: think big, and Michaels $1 stamp. inks: basic black and certainly celery, barely banana markers and creamy caramel. CS: barely banana, certainly celery, whisper white and wild Asparagus patterned paper. Access: circle punches, certainly celery and ivory grosgrain ribbon, paper piercer, matt pack, and dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping in!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is great! Loved the original card and loved the changes you made to suit your design. Into my fav's!

     
  • At 7:40 AM, Blogger Meli Palmer said…

    I love all of these colors. Great job!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home