Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Mellow boat...



Todays colour challenge on Splitcoast was such a great combo!! Mellow moss, bordering blue, night of navy and always artichoke. What a delicious, masculine combo!

I decided to use my "by sea" set (I simply had to have and have hardly used yet...lol). I adore this set! I tore the paper to make "waves" and also sponged the edges. The main image panel is up on dimensionals as well as the boats sails. The colours in this photo are a bit off as I photographed the card at night.

Stamps: by sea, cheesecloth and it's your Birthday. Inks: night of navy, bordering blue, always artichoke, mellow moss and versamark. CS: always artichoke, bordering blue, mellow moss, night of navy and whisper white. Access: brads, clear emboss powder, hemp twine, dimensionals.

Thanks!

4 Comments:

  • At 7:29 AM, Blogger Julie Cluff said…

    This is fabulous! What a great use of these stamps and colors.

     
  • At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow...very nice. This would make an excellent masculine birthday card!

     
  • At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I looooove this card. I wish I had that set now!! Adorable and great for a little boy.

     
  • At 9:47 PM, Blogger Hetty said…

    Very beautiful card. I love all the details!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home