Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Waaahooooo!


Well, would you look at that...Meli, a serious sweetheart has nominated by blog a "rockin" one. How sweet is that?? I am so honored to have been mentioned. Her blog is here if you would like to take a gander. The glitter goddess. So I guess I am supposed to list my favorite five blogger gals (only 5, how will I choose?):
1. Debbie olson: Thinking inking
2. Taylor Van ruggen: Taylored expressions
3. Amy Rysavy: Prairie paper and ink
4.Emmiestamps: Diaries of a stamper
5.Julia Stainton: Belle papier
These are only 5....there are many more that I check daily and love to view their work. Hopefully, I can pop in sometime tonight and upload a new card I made....it's a good one! Thanks for stopping in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home