Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Genuine Cowboy



Isn't "Bronc buster" one of the best new sets?? I just love it's rustic feel. I pulled the colours for this card straight from the designer paper (drool, drool).

Stamps: Bronc buster, paisley bg, everyday flexible phrases. Ink: Choc chip, really rust. CS: choc chip, really rust, sage shadow, very vanilla and designer series paper. Access: hemp twine, tiny tags, brads.

You ever have one of those creations that just come together on it's own and so easily?! This was one of them for me. Sometimes the creative process can take a while with me but, this card came together so quickly and easily. I just love it when that happens. lol.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I followed you Wild Birthday card (which is also very cute)to your blog, but I had to comment on this one. Very nice card...love your colors and embellishment choices. One of my favorite sets too!

    my blog: www.scrappychick.typepad.com

     
  • At 11:12 PM, Blogger Jana Weaver said…

    Beautiful card! I love all the little extras with the tags etc...great job!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home