Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Vintage gals...



I'm still plugging away at the dare to get dirty challenges. Waxyo's challenge was to make a vintage card. This was my interpretation. I knew right away I wanted to use this fun stamp from Inkadinkado. I stamped it onto glossy cs and it gives it a "photo" look. I also combined this challenge with texasjodylynn's brad challenge (to use a lot of brads on your card). I would say this qualifies...I used 17 brads on this card!

Stamps: Inkadinkado, print pattern and baroque motifs. Inks: choc chip, versamark. CS: close to cocoa, cranberry crisp, choc chip, glossy cs, Basic Grey (blush line) . Access: clear emboss powder, gingham ribbon, brads, paper distresser, distress ink (Tim Holtz-walnut stain), dimensionals.

I hope everyone has a great BC day long weekend. My plans are completely shot since the car accident. No camping or any fun for me. . Have a blast everyone!!

Cheers!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:06 PM, Blogger Ila said…

    Oh Wow! I love this card...so vintage..so wonderfully put together...that is a great stamp as well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home