Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Friday, August 24, 2007

Celebration tree



My apologies for the very poor quality of this photo of the card. I snapped a few picks and then sealed it up and much to my disappointment, the pics were terrible. I needed a masculine birthday card quick, so threw this one together. The tree image is watercoloured and really looks nice with the colours all blended. I added canvas to the brown panel and punched a hole using my square punch so the tree is sort of framed. I then added some snaps in the corners for some added interest. The ribbon is the stitched true thyme ribbon from last year.

Stamps: Lovely as a tree, canvas, weathered bg and wonderful words. Inks: choc chip, always artichoke, close to cocoa, old olive, more mustard and ruby red. CS: old olive, close to cocoa and watercolour paper. Access: stitched ribbon, snaps, square punch and paper distresser.

I received my new Rubber romance stamps in the mail a few days ago, hopefully I will have a "feel good" day and be able to do some stamping with the new rubber sometime soon.

take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home