Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Summer's party frogs...



Phew! It's been a long time since, I uploaded anything and I apologize. With my injuries, stamping is super difficult and painful for me so, I am unfortunately not creating much. I did manage to put these 2 birthday cards together for my girlfriends daughter for her 3 rd birthday. I then let my daughter choose which one she wanted to give to her and she chose the one on the left.

Stamps: unfrogettable, hip hip hooray, Karen Foster snap stamps. CS: groovy guava, certainly celery, pretty in pink, barely banana, whisper white and chatterbox patterned paper. Inks: Basic black and markers: pretty in pink, blush blossom, certainly celery, barely banana, creamy caramel, pale plum, bashful blue. Access: white gel pen, stickles, apricot and bashful blue grosgrain ribbon, brads, dimensionals.

Overall, I am quite pleased with the outcome of these two cards. The card on the right is a double slider card and I added googly eyes on the frog popping out. I did come to discover that I do need to add some girly stamps to my collection as I don't have anything "princess" like.

Thanks for checking out my latest creations!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger Heather Grow said…

    Cute cards.

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger Wendy said…

    I love your cards! I've been meaning to get those Unfrogettable stamps and now I REALLY need to get them :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home