Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Summer Brides...


Okay...Have I mentioned how much I love Rubber Romance stamps?? Their images are waaay too sweet. If you have never checked out their stuff, look here. This stamp is simply called "bride" but she is so elegant and so much fun to play with.

For this first card, I used my brand new cuttlebug (check your local Wal Mart...that's where I bought mine and cheaper than using a half price coupon from M's!!! super great deal). I used the swirl emboss folder and used "sweetheart" colours (red, white and black). I reverse masked her dress, applied versamark and sparkly emboss powder to make her dress ultra sparkly.


Stamps: bride-Rubber Romance, happily ever after. INKS: basic black, real red and versamark. CS: whisper white, real red, and basic black. Access: sparkly emboss powder, black brads, blender pens, polka dot ribbon (M's), cuttle bug, swirly emboss folder, horizontal slot punch.

For the second card, I paper pieced her dress after I embossed it with the cuttlebug. I added some prima blossoms for her bouquet and her hair. I did lots of sewing on this one to add an elegent look.

Stamps: Bride- Rubber Romance, French script bg, linen bg and baroque motifs. INKS: basic black, buckaroo blue, close to cocoa and blush blossom marker. CS: ivory, river rock, soft sky, close to cocoa and vellum. Access: cuttlebug, primas, stickles, computer (for sentiment), sewing machine.

Thanks for checking out my latest creations.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger Heather Grow said…

    I am in love with your brown and blue bride card. I love the embossed paper piecing and the LO.

     
  • At 5:02 AM, Blogger Scrappychick said…

    These cards are gorgeous! I love the dress on the second one!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home