Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Pick of the patch...



Roxie posted the sketch challenge on Splitcoast early last night so, I got a jump start on the sketch, finished up and posted to Splitcoast last night. I figured I would upload it here this morning as well. If you would like to take part in the sketch challenge, check it out here. My good friend got me this stamp for my Birthday, It's from Amuse and is sooooo cute. I stamped it in basic black onto very vanilla cs, and then stamped it again onto old olive. I cut out the awning and the "pumpkins" sign and paper pieced it all onto the original image. I coloured the pumpkins with prismacolour pencils, gamsol and a stump. I made a little pumkin out of the 1/2" circle punch (got the idea from Julia s's blog). The sentiment I did on the computer.

Stamps: pumkin tent-Amuse, canvas background. INKS: basic black, old olive. CS: old olive, really rust, pumpkin pie, more mustard, very vanilla, patterned papers by Karen Foster. Access: true thyme stitched grosgrain, giga scallop circle punch, mega circle punch, 1/2" circle punch, paper piercer, white gel pen, prismacolour pencils, gamsol, stump, dimesionals.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:54 PM, Blogger Heather Grow said…

    Adorable card. I love how you popped out the awning and added the little pumpkin in the corner.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home