Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Pomegranate Hello...


For colour challenge 29...use Purely pomegranate, pretty in pink and old olive. As soon as I saw these colours I thought "summer by the sea" and broke out my watercolour paper and jumped right into the challenge. If you would like to hear about the challenge visit Splitcoaststampers and check out this thread here. Have you ever used Stampin ups watercolour paper before?? It is simply divine, it is so thick and I love the way the images looked stamped onto it. The only advice I have is to make sure you stamp your main image using Staz on. I find the Stampin up basic black bleeds (and it is not supposed to but, it does!). For the card base, I stamped cheesecloth in white craft ink (I love that bg, wish they hadn't retired it...). I also distressed the old olive panel using a paper distresser.
Stamps: summer by the sea, vases in vogue, cheesecloth, and canvas bg. Inks: basic black, pretty in pink, purely pomegranate, old olive and a wee little bit or barely banana that I applied with my paintbrush around the little girl. CS: purely pomegranate, pretty in pink, old olive and watercolour paper. Access: hodgepodge hardware, rose grosgrain ribbon, paper distresser.
Thanks for checking out my blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home