Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Monday, September 03, 2007

" Oh Christmas tree..."


For todays technique challenge on Splitcoast we are making surprise pop up cards. I have made them before and they are so fun! To view Beate's tutorial on this card look here.
I added some extra layers and used last years Christmas designer paper, which I love. I can't wait to buy the new colour (in this design) from the catty, wintergreen I believe is the name. I already had the main image panel stamped from a previous project so decided to use it. You can't see it in the picture but the tree has dazzling diamonds all over the branches...looks so pretty!
Stamps: Lovely as a tree, holidays and wishes and snow flurries. Inks: always artichoke, choc chip, bravo burgundy and distress ink: Van Dyke brown (Nick Bantock). CS: bravo burgundy, true thyme, natural ivoy, Christmas designer paper. Access: 2way glue pen, dazzling diamonds, black gingham ribbon, stapler, circle punches.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:03 PM, Blogger Meli Palmer said…

    What a pretty tree. I love the little "Snow Flurry" up at the top of the card. Clever, clever!

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger Lynn Put said…

    OMG, is this pretty, I've never seen this type of pop up card before. I love the colors, the tree and the snowflurry as the pull at the top.

    Great Job!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home