Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Purely snowflakes...


Today's colour challenge on Splitcoast was purely pomegranate, taken with teal and always artichoke. For some reason when I heard these colours I thought of snowflake spot and a wonderful mix of these colours. I did add river rock as my neutral colour (I hope that's okay). I added paper pierced holes in the corners of the card base. Ticket corner punched corners and lots of layers. I added the words "joy and peace" on the main image.
Stamps: Snowflake spot, paisley bg, snowflurries, everyday flexible phrases. CS: always artichoke, river rock (as my neutral), purely pomegranate, taken with teal, and confetti cream. Inks: purely pomegranate, taken with teal, always artichoke, river rock. Access: teal grosgrain ribbon, ticket corner punch, paper piercer, mat pack.
This was a fun combo to play with and I think the taken with teal colour really adds a punch to traditional Christmas cards.
Thanks for checking out my creations and mindless blabber...lol.
Cheers!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:29 PM, Blogger Meli Palmer said…

    PERFECT colors. I have started some Christmas cards and am doing them along the same color scheme. Nothing like stepping out of the box for Christmas!
    Beautiful Job!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home