Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Groovy Blossoms...



I combined the colour challenge and the sketch challenge this week. The colour challenge found here, was to use groovy guava and always artichoke together. If you would like to check out the sketch challenge, look here.

I decided to use my blossoms abound set and to get the lighter colour for the base of the blossoms (this is a 2 step stamp) I stamped off twice with the guava and then stamped it to my main image. For the lighter colour in the leaves, I stamped off once with the artichoke ink. I distressed a few edges and added a little bling with my stickles. The flannel plaid bg on my base, was also stamped off and then I lightly walked my fingers across to give it a very unfinished look.

Stamps: Blossoms abound, flannel plaid bg, happy everything. Inks: groovy guava and always artichoke. CS: groovy guava, always artichoke and very vanilla. Access: hodgepodge hardware, grosgrain ribbon, stickles, paper distresser.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:05 PM, Blogger Amy said…

    That is a beautiful card. I love that set but have always been scared to buy it. Great job with it!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home