Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Monday, September 10, 2007

True Friends...



I LOVE this stamp by Rubber Romance, her name is Carrie and I think she is just adorable! Todays technique challenge on Splitcoast was gamsol magic (I don't think I have coloured this much since I was a kid...lol). I saw in the Rubber romance gallery on Splitcoast where someone had sketched in a barrel for Carrie to rest her leg on...I had to try it out! This is a huge accomplishment for me as drawing is really not my strong point...lol. Overall, I think it came out alright.

The sentiment on the front says " a good friend will bail you out of jail...But a true friend will be next to you saying...Damn, that was fun!"

Stamps: Carrie (Rubber Romance), true friends sentiment (Rubber Romance), flannel plaid bg. CS: Buckaroo blue, more mustard, real red and whisper white. Inks: Basic black, buckaroo blue, distress ink (Tim Holtz-walnut stain). Access: brads, mustard grosgrain ribbon, prismacolour pencils, gamsol, stump, fine tip black sakura pen.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home