Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Workshop cards...


So here are the cards that were used in my workshop. The first one I got the technique and layout from my friend Tanya....Thanks hon! I used the "bronc buster" set for a few reasons...firstly, the image is big and fills a lot of space and secondly, I just love it! haw haw! The word window acts as a slot for a hidden meaning, the round tab punch adds some flair to the pull out message. Pretty straight forward for the workshop.

stamps: Bronc buster, it's your Birthday. CS: kraft, really rust, choc chip, sage shadow and outlaw designer paper. Inks: choc chip. Access: hemp twine, round tab punch, word window, brad, crop-o-dial.



For the second card, I did emboss resist using the "snowflake spot" and "snow flurries". Such a cute winter scene.

stamps: snowflake spot, snowflurries, many merry messages (inside card). CS: sahara sand, soft sky, ruby red and glossy cs. Inks: versamark, ruby red, soft sky. Access: brayer, emboss powder, heat gun, circle punch, ribbon.

Who doesn't love emboss resist?! Such a great technique.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:27 PM, Blogger Meli Palmer said…

    What nice cards for a workshop. I've been to a few before, and the cards were so simple, I walked away without a real grasp on what the stamps, punches, and other embellies could do for my card....these two cards are perfect imo though and I would have LOVED to make cards like these at a workshop! Great job!

     
  • At 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great card and loved your Halloween card on splitcoast!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home