Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Monday, October 01, 2007

Floral Latte....



For today's new technique challenge we were to re-make one of our own cards and change nothing but the stamps. So, I re-made a recent get well card I made and changed the main stamped image. I even kept the same sentiment except, this will be a thank you card. I stamped the latte cup in saffron ink onto vanilla cs, then stamped it again, embossed it with clear emboss powder and popped it up onto dimensionals. I did the same with the heart, and whipped topping. I also added some dazzling diamonds to the whipped topping.

Stamps: Like it a latte, Holidays & wishes. Inks: so saffron, wild wasabai, ruby red, close to cocoa, versamark and distress ink (Tim Holtz-walnut ink). CS: cranberry crisp, so saffron, wild wasabai, very vanilla, and Crate paper. Access: horizontal slot punch, celery grosgrain ribbon, hodgepodge hardware, brads, large oval punch, clear emboss powder, heat gun, sponge, sewing machine and dimensionals.

I love this set! Another I wish had made it into the catty...lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home