Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Sahara sand snowman...


Here is another from the archives...if I ever get some descent light (so overcast and cloudy here) I can photograph some rescent stuff for ya'all.
I made this one for a swap I was in, stuff from the new mini. I got together with my upline and a few friends and borrowed her punch pals set for this card. There is dazzling diamonds under the tree (as a snowline) to look like snow. I got the colour combo from the idea book and catalogue.
Stamps: Punch pals, flannel plaid bg, weathered bg, and warm words. Inks: sahara sand, basic black, mellow moss and inks for using with the blender pens (bordering blue, mellow moss, close to cocoa, ruby red, so saffron). CS: sahara sand, ruby red, mellow moss and whisper white. Access: scallop punch, circle punch, dazzling diamonds, 2way glue pen, blender pens, blk pencil crayon for top hat, word window.
To tell you the truth, I am not super happy about this card. Unfortunately, I made these quite a while ago and was in so much pain from the accident that, I am surprised I even got anything done...so, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.....hee hee.
I am actually, just finishing another design for another swap and I am super happy with how that one came out. After this weekend, I will be able to share that one.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love this card, I think it is superb!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home