Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Friday, September 28, 2007

A booquet for you....



I made this for last weeks sketch challenge. Unfortunately, it took me awhile to finish it...lol. I stamped him in black staz on onto watercolour paper and watercoloured him with a paintbrush and ink pad lids. Added some of last years Halloween night designer paper. (still have to order the new stuff...love it!). I added googly eyes in his bouquet for a fun touch.

Stamps: Best Fiends, sentiment (Amuse). Inks: blk staz on, vintage violet, bordering blue, ruby red, blush blossom. CS: basic black, vintage violet, more mustard, watercolour paper, and Halloween night designer paper. Access: vintage violet stitched ribbon, googly eyes, ticket corner punch, circle punch, brads, dimensionals.

I just love Halloween and have a hard time not buying every set out there. I love all the spooky decorations too but we live out in the stix so, we don't ever get any trick or treaters so, there is no need to go over the top with decorations here...lol. We do the basics because of our daughter and we do have a few family traditions that we take part in, so it is fun. Just wish I could do more....ha ha ha.

Have a great day!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:41 PM, Blogger Heather Grow said…

    Love the eyeball bouquet. Very creepy card.

     
  • At 6:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love it, I also love the eyeball bouquet!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home