Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Wish big...



Well, my room better get finished pretty quick here...this is the last of cards that I haven't shown you yet...lol. Yesterday was spent shopping for organizational furniture and solutions...not much out there! I wish I was able to have countertops to work on, custom built shelving, cupboards and paper holders....an island in the middle of the room....ahhhhhh! Pure heaven it would be...lol. Oh well, what I am getting really will be heaven to me so, I am not complaining...lol. I will post some pictures once I get some taken...lol.

I made this card for my Husband for his Birthday last month, I went nice and simple and must say, I was happy with the outcome.

Stamps: Think big. Inks: chocolate chip, more mustard. CS: Morning marigold, chocolate chip, buckaroo blue, very vanilla and designer paper. Access: Grosgrain ribbon, hodgepodge hardware, paper piercer, mat pack, circle punches.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jen - I bought the store-n-style boxes and stacked them two deep, lined up side by side, on casters - then placed, ungrouted, 18 inch tile on top (put shelf lining underneath) and that made a fake "counter top" - and used barstools for seating. I have them around the perimeter of my room and some out in the middle, like an island, too. Husband cut the tile in the back portion of corner cabinets to fit the tops. This has worked really well for me. (Only caution? Very heavy and will mark hardwood floor if you roll them.) I also saw someone who got their husband to build a base for theirs and trimmed it out in moulding for a built in look.
    HTH
    Zanne

     

Post a Comment

<< Home