Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Monday, October 08, 2007

Away in a manger...



My stamp tables are away right now (Grandma had to borrow them for her garage sale) and my stamp room in completely dismantled; I will not have any new cards to share right now. I have decided to take advantage of my tables being out to re arrange and re decorate my space. I do have my latest swap card to share though.

I coloured the image using my blender pens and ink from the tops of the pads. I wiped the edges of the main image in versamark and heat embossed them with gold emboss powder. I did 3 mini panels showcasing the new designer paper from the mini, and matted the card base a few times.

Stamps: Baby Jesus is born. Ink: black staz on, purely pomegranate, always artichoke, close to cocoa, creamy caramel, bordering blue. CS: river rock, purely pomegranate, always artichoke, natural ivory, designer paper. Access: word window punch, eyelets, thread, versamark, gold emboss powder, heat gun, blender pens, pomegranate stitched ribbon.

I hope all my fellow Canadians are had a wonderful and happy Thanksgiving!!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home