Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Halloween Treats...



How cute are these chocolate bar holder cards??? I was perusing Michelle Boyers awesome blog and came across her instructions to make these chocolate bar holders. Well! I knew I had to whip some up for the special kiddo's in my life. (I live waaay out in the sticks and do not have any trick or treaters, no sense in going way out in decorations either so, these still let me make something special for my daughters little friends). Here is Michelle's blog and her instructions on how to make these are too simple!

I still have a couple more to make, but needed to get a couple of these ones out into the mail pronto.

Cheers!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:38 PM, Blogger Emma in Canada said…

    Those are adorable. I may have to make some myself, but no way they'll be done before this Halloween!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home