Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

New paint and finally a new card!


Well, this is it! So saffron, on my walls. My previous colour was a really dark earthy green, a very cold colour to boot so, this is like pure heaven for me. I cannot believe how bright and open and warm the room feels now!
I will have more photo's to share once I get the boxes of flooring taken out of my room...lol. I have new cabinets and shelves all put up on the walls, it look so good. My hubby did all of this for me and I am so lucky and so spoiled! I wish the flooring was being put down in there now but, no such luck. Eventually it will happen, I guess...ha ha ha.
Now, onto the newest creation. Using my friends fabulous flowers again, and I really wanted to play with the new basic grey colour.
Stamps: fabulous flowers, all in a row. Inks: basic grey, blue bayou, soft sky, pretty in pink. CS: basic grey, soft sky, pretty in pink, blue bayou and whisper white.
I really wanted to tie on some super fun fibres and ribbon, but I didn't want to cover up the huge blossom so for once, (gasp) I didn't add any ribbon! I stamped on the all in a row instead and am very happy with the outcome. This card is a 5.25X5.25 square.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think I need Certainly Celery on my walls. That is a great idea! I am going to look for a color similar to CC as I love the color, and it might be just what I am wanting.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home