Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tall tree...



I made this for Sunday's featured stamper and this is stampowl's card I cased here. I pretty much changed everything except the layout. I inked up my new Art Impressions stamps for this card, coloured them with prismacolour pencils, gamsol and a stump. The balls on the tree, have crystal effects with dazzling diamonds so they are super sparkly. The penguins with the santa hats have liquid applique and dazzling diamonds on the trims and same with the snow under the tree. Karen Foster snap stamps for the sentiment and cuttlebug snowflake folder for the wasabi panel.

Stamps: Art Impressions, Karen Foster snap stamps. CS: basic black, wild wasabi, real red and whisper white. Ink: black staz on. Access: cuttlebug, snowflake emboss folder, circle punches, black gingham ribbon, crystal effects, dazzling diamonds, prismacolour pencils, gamsol, stump, liquid applique, ticket corner punch and brads.

I love this colour combo...so festive and I like the twist of the not traditional green.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home