Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Wild blessings...



Wild blessings in wild wasabi that is...lol. Todays colour challenge at Splitcoast was soft sky, wild wasabi and ruby red. What a yummy combo! This design, took me alot longer than it should have, just when I thought it was done (which I was not happy with it) I had a lightbulb moment and it totally changed the whole design and now, I love it! Gotta love it when that happens. The ruby red panel is stamped and embossed in winter white using the snowflake spot set. The main image is coloured using blender pens and ink pads. I made the sheep "puffy" with liquid applique.

Stamps: Baby Jesus is born, snowflake spot. CS: whisper white, soft sky, wild wasabi, and ruby red. Inks: wild wasabi, soft sky and creamy caramel (had to sneak this colour in for the skin and hair...it's a neutral too...lol). Access: winter white emboss powder, versamark, heat gun, white taffeta ribbon, blender pens.

Thanks for checking in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home