Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Featured fall...



First of all, you will have to excuse the not so great photography of this card...my batteries went and this was the only picture that turned out...lol. Boy, I sure hope Santa brings me a new camera for Christmas!!

I made this card for the featured stamper this Sunday, who was jpmayo and you can check out the challenge here. The challenge is to case (copy, or copy and share everything) a card from her gallery, but change at least 2 things. I changed everything except the layout.

Stamps: Autumn fest, edgy eloquence (retired). CS: always artichoke, more mustard, chocolate chip, really rust and very vanilla. Inks: really rust, more mustard, always artichoke, creamy caramel. Access: brad, swirl clip, grosgrain ribbon.

I am quite pleased with the outcome of this card. I think it would make a nice masculine card as well, you could also simply change the sentiment and make it a fall card or whatever you need.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:20 PM, Blogger Heather Grow said…

    Great card. I love the clean look of those leaves. And, look at you with your matching envelope.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home