Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Monday, November 12, 2007

Snowy reindeer



For the ways to use it challenge last Thursday, we were to use velvet on our cards. I just happened to have this gorgeous velvet cream ribbon I purchased at my lss on hand. I also had about half a sheet of this gorgeous paper from Basic grey on hand and I really wanted it to be the focal point of this card. I pulled the colour scheme for this card from this patterned paper. To get the snowflakes on the cuttlebug embossed panel "frosty", I inked up my brayer with white craft ink and lightly rolled it across the panel.

Stamps: riveting. CS: soft sky, real red, blue bayou, Dasher pp- Basic Grey. Inks: blue bayou, white craft ink. Access: velver ribbon, circle punches, brayer.

Not much stamping on this card but I love the simplicity of the layout and the clean lines. The patterned paper does exactly what I wanted it to do and that was to keep the focus on it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home