Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Santa in chocolate??



Yep, just like the title says....Santa in chocolate. I found this stunning vintage Santa stamp at a stamp store about a half hour away from me and had to have it. It is called "Santa collage" and it is by a stamp company called Stampington & Company. I am in love with this image. I inked it up right away in chocolate chip ink and stamped it onto very vanilla paper. I basically built the card from there. Pretty simple design but effective none-the-less. I stamped linen bg over top of the Santa image. The rest is pretty self explanatory.

Stamps: Santa collage (Stampington & Company), linen, canvas, and flannel plaid bg. CS: chocolate chip, kraft, very vanilla. Inks: chocolate chip, close to cocoa and white. Access: shoelace brad (Karen Foster), gold thread, spiral oval clip, taupe gingham ribbon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home