Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Graceful silhouttes



This is for yesterdays featured stamper challenge on Splitcoast. I need to make a few Birthday cards for upcoming Birthdays and loved the design of papermoons card (she was the featured stamper and you can view her card here). I elongated the main image to accomade the stem silhouettes, changed the patterned paper panel to just a plain cs piece and masked and used only part of lexicon of love for the definition stamp (I don't have define your life...yet...lol), and I changed the colours of course.

I stamped the leafy stamp onto soft sky cs with soft sky ink, and embossed the flower with white emboss powder, stamped the sentiment with staz on onto vellum paper, paper pieced and the rest is pretty self explanatory I think.

Stamps: stem silhouttes, lexicon of love, it's your Birthday. CS: basic grey, purely pomegrante, choc chip and soft sky. Inks: soft sky, versamark, basic grey and staz on black. Access: paper piercer, mat pack, taffeta ribbon, vellum, emboss powder, heat gun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home