Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Friday, November 23, 2007

Limited flakes


It's been awhile since I have posted anything to my blog. Tis the season, shopping, the mad scramble to finish off the Christmas cards, physio, being a Mom and I have had a few card orders that I have also been finishing up amongst the madness...lol. I love it! I love this time of year and cannot wait to put up our tree.
For todays limited supply challenge on Splitcoast we had to use a snowflake set and sentiment was optional. Cs had to be neutrals (brown, black, white, grey, etc) and only 2-4 layers. Inks again had to be neutral with a touch of colour. 1 embellishment (mainly neutral with a touch of colour) and 1 specialty tool.
My colour palette is: basic grey, sahara sand and a touch of purely pomegranate. I sponged white ink around edges of the card base and the main image to carry a "frosty" feel. I used "kraft" taffeta ribbon with a touch of pomegranate stitched ribbon. I quite like these colours together for a non-tradition Christmas colour theme.
Stamps: Snowfall, warm words. CS: basic grey, sahara sand. Inks: basic grey, sahara sand, white, purely pomegranate. Access: sponge, kraft taffeta ribbon and stitched pomegranate ribbon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home