Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Vintage St. Nick...



Another Christmas design for you. Still using my gorgeous vintage Santa Claus stamp from the Stampington & Company. I finally used up some patterned paper I have had in my stash for a couple of years (hanging head in shame...lol) I don't know if you can tell in the picture it says "Ole St. Nick" over and over. I added lots of distress ink, and distressed the edges of the main image. The rest is pretty self explanatory, so I won't bore you with the details.

Supplies:

Stamps: Vintage Santa (Stampington & Company). CS: natural ivory cs, handsome hunter, cranberry crisp and very vanilla. Inks: bravo burgundy, van dyke brown (Nick Bantock). Access: sponge, corner ticket punch, distress tool, ribbon (May Arts), brads, cuttlebug and emboss folder.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone is having a wonderful Winter season so far...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home