Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Baby Boy gift set...


This is a gift set I made for my Sister-in-law who just had her second son. First off, I cannot take ANY creative credit for the main card. I cased it straight from Yvette, you can see her gorgeous card here. The only thing I changed on her card was instead of using creamy caramel, I used river rock. Normally, I would not have uploaded a direct case to my blog but, I wanted to upload it with the notecards I made for my sis-in-law and I absolutely adore the design of this card. The notecards are stamped in staz on onto whisper white cs, watercoloured with blue bayou and then the sentiment is stamped in blue bayou. This is the most simple design I have ever stamped in my life and was amazed at how striking it looks. I made her 10 of each design, and wrapped them in ribbon as a baby gift.
Stamps: Buggies and Booties, print pattern bg, French script bg, linen bg, wonderful words. CS: river rock, soft sky, blue bayou, watercolour paper, whisper white cs. Inks: Black staz on, blue bayou, soft sky, not quite navy re-inker, Van Dyke brown (Nick Bantock distress ink). Access: watercolour brush, sponge, paper piercer, mat pack, gingham ribbon, circle punch, computer (Font for tag), jump ring and sewing machine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home