Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas place settings...



My daughter's pre-school teacher asked me if I would make her some place settings for her dinners over the holidays. I of course accepted and found instructions on these little boxes on Splitcoast by artystamper (I believe she got the instructions from another Splitcoaster). You can find her original with instructions here. These are great for place settings as you can put little chocolates or mints in the boxes. Her order was for 34 of these babies.

Supplies:

Stamps: Holidays & wishes, frills (Heidi Swapp). CS: Whisper white, cranberry crisp, Basic Grey (Figgy Pudding line). Inks: ruby red, versamark. Access: mega scallop punch, fiskers circle cutter, gold emboss powder, heat gun, gold organdy ribbon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home