Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Friday, December 14, 2007

Got snow gift set...

This is a tea tin I have decorated for one of my daughter's teachers for Christmas. The tea tin was purchased from Papertrey ink. We have filled the tea tin with homemade hot chocolate (I got the recipe from Nicole at Papertrey ink's blog here). I made a matching card to compliment the gift and loved how the "Got snow?" set (by Gina K) matched the patterned paper I used. I brayered white craft ink over the embossed snowflakes, coloured the main image with prismacolour pencils, gamsol and a stump, accented the image with liquid applique and embossed the sentiment in white emboss powder. For the tea tin, I adhered the patterned paper with strong double sided tape, for the main image, I used liquid applique for the "whipped cream", inked the edges with distress ink, ticket corner punched the corners and added some eyelets.This is a view of the lid of the tea tin. I layered a bunch of circle layers, and embossed the riveting stamp in white emboss powder and added some ribbon.
Supplies:
Card: Stamps: got snow. CS: whisper white, real red, wild wasabi, Autumn leaves patterned paper. Ink: Black staz on, versamark, white craft ink. Access: real red grosgrain, liquid applique, prismacolour pencils, gamsol, stump, cuttlebug, emboss folder, white emboss powder, heat gun and large oval punch.
Tea tin: stamps: Like it a latte, riveting. CS: whisper white, real red, mellow moss and autumn leaves patterned paper. Inks: real red, wild wasabi, versamark and van dyke brown distress ink (Nick Bantock). Access: real red grosgrain ribbon, liquid applique, sponge, dimensionals, ticket corner punch, white eyelets, mega circle punch, fiskars circle cutter, 1 3/8 circle punch, 1 1/4 circle punch, white emboss powder, heat gun.
Thanks for checking out my latest project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home