Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Pomegranate Holiday tins...



This is the last of my Holiday projects and also my last post until after Christmas. These were for a couple of my Daughter's teachers (pre-school helpers). I purchased these window tins from Gina K designs. I covered them with the Holiday time designer paper that was in the last mini. I also added a band of paper in the inside as well. I filled the tins with Lindor chocolates ((((yummy! drool, drool))))) Then tied on some satin pomegranate ribbon. I love this ribbon, so elegent.

Supplies:

No stamping. Cs: holiday time designer paper. Access: ribbon and tins.

Thanks for checking out my latest designs and I hope everyone has a VERY Merry Christmas and their holidays are filled with family, fun and lot's of Love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home