Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Cocoa gift set...



Here is another hot chocolate tin. Once again, made with Papertrey's tea tins. I used Basic Grey patterned paper for this one and also made a matching card. This will go out to another of my Daughter's teachers. I punched a hole in the side of the tin using my cropodial and added a little tag that gives instructions on how to make the cocoa.

Supplies:

Card: Stamps: Peaceful wishes, small script. CS: whisper white, always artichoke, cranberry crisp and Basic Grey patterned paper (Dasher and fruitcake). Inks: always artichoke, mellow moss, ruby red marker Nick Bantock distress ink (Van Dyke brown). Access: hodgepodge harware, organdy May Arts ribbon.

Tea tin:

Stamps: Like it a latte. CS: Whisper white, old olive and ruby red, basic grey patterned paper (dasher and fruitcake). Inks: close to cocoa, ruby red, Nick Bantock distress ink (Van Dyke brown). Access: Liquid applique, dimensionals, cropodial, brads, silver cord, moss grosgrain ribbon, ticket corner punch, tag, tea tin and hot chocolate.

I have one more little gift project to show you and then it will be back to cards. I made a sweet double pocket bag and matching cards to fill it but unfortunately sent it off without photographing it first...(insert sad face).

I did want to mention that anyone who is wanting directions to the star album can contact me and I can email them to you (for anyone that is interested) OR I believe there is a tutorial on Splitcoast (in the resources section, under projects), that is not the directions I used so am unsure if they work out the same or not.

Tomorrow early evening, I will be heading to Vancouver for Christmas with my family and will not be blogging while over the Christmas Holidays. I will be back home sometime around the 28th or after the weekend. Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas, and gets spoiled rotten!!!

Cheers!

Jen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home