Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Monday, January 07, 2008

Way to Go!



Last night on Splitcoast was the release party for Gina K's new stamp line. In celebration, there were a couple of challenges posted and one of them was a sketch challenge. This is what I came up with for the sketch.

I stamped the toilet, paper roll and plunger in staz on ink. For the toilet, I covered it in crystal effects to give it the "porcelain glazed" look. I used Basic Grey blush patterned paper to give this card more of a masculine feel. I slit a hole in the toilet bowl so the plunger would fit inside. I used staz on to stamp the "ladies/male" sign onto a large clear button and then heat embossed the sentiment in white emboss powder. The inside of the card reads "it's your Birthday, have some good clean fun!".

Here is the supplies for this card:

stamps: way to go (Gina K), all in a row (Stampin Up). CS: whisper white, close to cocoa, cool Caribbean and Basic Grey Blush line patterned paper. Ink: Black staz on, cool caribbean, chocolate chip, ruby red and close to cocoa. Access: white emboss powder, heat gun, clear button, Sakura gel pen, crystal effects and stamp a ma jig.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:10 PM, Blogger Deb Wood said…

    Looks like a winner to me! Great job, love the button!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home