Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Ruby blossoms...


I made this for the sketch challenge on Splitcoast. I decided to pull out my blossoms abound set. A set, that I don't use very oftern but cannot bear to let go of...lol. This set has such an elegance to it.
The main image has a tonne of stamping on it. I don't know if you can tell in the picture but, I stamped print pattern in blush blossom (stamped off) onto the whisper white, then stamped French Script (stamped off) in ruby red over it, then I stamped the blossoms in blush and ruby, the leaves (in artichoke and moss) and then stamped linen over the whole thing in mellow moss (stamped off). The sentiment at the bottom is heat embossed in gold and it says "from the heart". I added a cuttlebugged panel and the moss panel has been stamped in canvas with artichoke ink.
Stamps: Blossoms abound, Holidays & wishes, print pattern, French script, linen and canvas. CS: mellow moss, blush blossom, ruby red, whisper white, always artichoke and designer paper by Anna Griffin. Ink: blush blossom, ruby red, mellow moss, always artichoke, versamark. Access: moss taffetta ribbon, brad, ticket corner punch, gold emboss powder, heat gun, cuttle bug, emboss folder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home