Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Friday, December 28, 2007

Strong coffee and friendship...



WOW! Can you believe Christmas is done? It went by just as quick as it seemed to arrive. I always feel a little sad when it's all finished and done with. I love all the pretty lights, festive decorations, and just that cozy feeling watching the snow fall silently...ahhhh. Anywho, I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, I know our family sure did. Santa was very good to us all!

I borrowed my friends awesome clear art stamps by Crafty Secrets. As I have mentioned many times before, I love vintage images and these coffee one are just waaaaay too adorable. For this card I really wanted some "retro" type paper and came across this print by Basic Grey from their "Blush" collection, and it was perfect. This is a very simple design but a powerful layout none-the-less. Main images are stamped in basic black. I stamped the coffee cup in basic black onto soft sky cs, cut it out, and mounted it onto the 1 3/8" circle punch. I covered the "coffee" part in crystal effects for a slick look and popped it up with dimensionals. Added some matting and ribbon and that pretty much finished it off.

Stamps: Clear art stamps (Coffee&Tea, Crafty Secrets), CS: soft sky, close to cocoa, pretty in pink, Basic Grey pp (blush collection) and whisper white cs. Ink: Basic black. Access: crystal effects, white taffeta ribbon, brown grosgrain ribbon and prima ribbon (?), dimensionals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home