Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Outlaw print cowboy...



Okay, this set is seriously the cutest set ever! I don't know what it is about this darling little cowpoke but, he is such a fun set to play with. I pulled this set out to use the other night as I haven't used it in quite a while and decided to make a few cards to put in my supply to sell (the cards that is, not the set...lol).

I decided to paper piece his shirt using outlaw designer paper and his hat out of chocolate chip cs. I coloured him in using markers and added some stickles over his star for a little bling. I heat embossed the sentiment using white emboss powder and covered a clear button with a star from one of the designer print papers, scuffed it up and added it for some interest. I grounded the cowboy with the small oval stamp from Amuse. I added some distress ink along the edges of the main image, scuffed up the edges, and then used my sewing machine for all edges.

Stamps: Cowboy kid, it's your Birthday and small oval (Amuse). CS: chocolate chip, sage shadow, really rust, very vanilla and outlaw designer paper. Ink: Basic black, creamy caramel, versamark, distress ink and markers: sage shadow, chocolate chip. Access: white emboss powder, heat gun, clear button, file ( to distress button), sponge, dimensionals, stickles, sewing machine, paper distresser and blender pens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home