Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Friday, January 11, 2008

Pink Bronco...


I really wish the main image showed up a little brighter in this photo (probably should have used a brighter pink ink...too late now!). I decided to try doing a more feminine card using the bronc buster set and this is what I came up with. lot's of distressing, on this one. For the cuttlebugged panel I crumpled it up, and distressed the edges with my paper distresser to try and give it a leathery look. The main image is popped up on dimensionals and then matted onto pretty in pink cs. The bg is flannel plaid stamped in pretty in pink onto white cs with lot's of distress ink. I added some raffia and hodgepodge hardware to finish it off.
supplies: bronc buster, flannel plaid, everyday flexible phrases. CS: chocolate chip, whisper white, pretty in pink, close to cocoa. Ink: pretty in pink, close to cocoa, chocolate chip and Tim Holtz distress ink (walnut stain). Access: cuttlebug and emboss folder, raffia, hodgepodge hardware, brads, paper distresser, sponge.
Thanks for checking out my latest! Have a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home