Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Ropin' cowboy



I made this little guy the same time I made my other cowboy card. I had the paisley stamped panel left over from a few cards I made a while back, a few panels of designer paper already cut so just decided to throw them together and this was the result. I stamped the cowboy in staz on, paper pieced his shirt (in outlaw designer paper) and hat, and used some hemp twine for his lasso. I masked him to stamp the small oval (Amuse) to "ground" him. I added some stickles for his "sheriff badge" and embossed the sentiment "Howdy" (in the right hand bottom corner) in gold emboss powder.

Stamps: Cowboy kid, paisley bg, small oval (Amuse). CS: whisper white, chocolate chip, sage shadow, really rust and outlaw designer paper. Ink: Blk staz on, creamy caramel, really rust, chocolate chip marker, versamark. Access: hemp twine, stickles, gold emboss powder, heat gun, dimensionals.

I ordered my new stamps from the preview brochure at the end of last month and they were delivered yesterday...I swear they are calling to me. Hopefully, I will get some time to ink them up tonight. I mounted them last night so, they are all ready to go...can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home