Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Basic Bride...



As promised here is my other bride card. Very similiar to the first. I did not cut this one out obviously and used different colours and no bg stamp. I love how elegent and regal this card looks. Sigh....I just love this basic grey colour. I cuttlebugged her dress and glittered it just like the other one. I added a little bit of red marker for her lips and flowers. Large prima blossom with a pink crystal brad in the center for added elegence.

Stamps: Bride (Rubber Romance). CS: basic black, ruby red, basic grey and whisper white. Ink: blk staz on, ruby red marker. Access: cuttle bug, emboss folder, 2way glue, dazzling diamonds, prima flowers, crystal brad, sheer silver organdy ribbon and glue dot.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the way you embossed the wedding gown. Beautiful!!!

     
  • At 7:40 PM, Blogger Lastel said…

    Beautiful card ! Also wanted to let you know I have added you to my blog roll .

     
  • At 9:16 PM, Blogger Heather Grow said…

    Very pretty. I love the cuttlebugged dress.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home