Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

He's a star!



Here's another card I made using that set!! Told ya I loved it...hee hee.

I stamped the stars onto whisper white cs and cut them out and popped them up onto dimensionals. For the boat, same thing except I used patterned paper for the sails. I added a little button to the boat again (just looks so cute and whimsical witht the little button added). To get the scalloped edge, I used my small circle punch and punched out circles on a scrap piece of cs and then glued them down along the edge of the bayou panel. I added some stitched ribbon and a sentiment and that finished her off! The only thing I wanted to add was a mini baby pin to the ribbon but, when I went into my supplies, I only had pink and bright green ones left! So, I had to go without.

stamps: nursury necessities. CS: soft sky, blue bayou and whisper white. Ink: blue bayou and blk staz on. Access: bayou stitched grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals, soft subtles buttons and glue dots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home