Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Mellow Bride...



I love this Bride image from Rubber Romance. I stamped her onto whisper white using blk staz on ink and used an exacto knife to cut her dress out. I used my cuttlebug on a whisper white panel and layered it under the stamped bride. Using my 2way glue pen I outlined all the "embossed" edges and covered it with dazzling diamonds to give her a gorgeous wedding dress. I think the rest of the card is pretty self explanatory so I won't bore you with the details. I made another one of these cards that is very similiar that I will post tomorrow.

stamps: bride (Rubber Romance), tres chic bg. CS: basic black, whisper white, mellow moss. Inks: blk staz on, mellow moss and markers (mellow moss, barely banana and blush blossom). Access: prima flowers, blk organdy ribbon (May Arts), brad, cuttle bug and emboss panel, 2way glue pen, dazzling diamonds, exacto knife and ticket corner punch.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger Donna Baker said…

    this is gorgeous! what a wonderful idea to make the cb bg the dress texture! genuis - lovely card

     
  • At 10:42 PM, Blogger Jana Weaver said…

    WOW! What a fabulous idea to put the cuttled cardstock UNDER! Fantastic card!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home