Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Three stars...



I said I would share another bride card with you today...I lied....ha ha ha! I made this last night and decided to share this one first. I will share the bride card tomorrow okay?!

Unfortunately, I had a very hard time getting a great shot of this card this morning so I hope this one at least does it some justice. I had this idea building in my head since tuesday night so it was a relief to get it out and onto paper. Pretty self explanatory card. Stamped the star three times in pretty in pink, stamped the bg with flannel plaid in white craft ink and used the alpha wheel for the bottom panel (very vanilla with pretty in pink ink). The card base is blush blossom. I added some vanilla taffetta ribbon, a rounded tab and the sentiment.

Stamps: nursury necessities. CS: blush blossom, pretty in pink and very vanilla. Ink: pretty in pink, white craft and blk staz on. Access: rounded tab punch, brad, vanilla taffeta ribbon, dimensionals.

Thanks for checking out my newest stuff!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your work is gorgeous!! I have just found your blog and have just spent the last while going through all the samples from your archives. WOW! Thanks for sharing such great ideas!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home