Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Friday, January 25, 2008

Best Fishes...



I decided to pull out my retired "By Sea" set and make a couple of gel cards. I had so much fun with this set...an oldy but a goody...lol. For a tutorial on how to make gel cards, look here.

Really be careful on how much gel you put in your little bags! The "girls" card, I added to much gel so the card is too heavy and bulky.

Stamps: By Sea. CS: wild wasabi, marigold morning, tempting turquoise, whisper white, pink passion, gable green. Inks: wild wasabi, pumpkin pie, tempting turquoise, pink passion, versamark. Access: mini bags, gel, fiskars circle cutter, 1 3/8 circle punch, 1 1/4 circle punch, white emboss powder, eyelets, snaps, cropodial, cuttlebug and emboss folder.

Hope you all enjoyed my newest creation...Thanks!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:17 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Cute! I love how you made one for girls & one for boys, the colors are spectacular.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home