Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Valentine's Chocolate box...


I am holding a Valentine's card class next week and this will be one of the projects that we will be making. I got the directions for this version of the 2-4-6-8 box off of Splitcoast. The only changes I will be making to this box is I will be using white staz on instead of the black and obviously using not retired paper. I will be using the new close to cocoa designer paper instead.
stamps: Happy heart day, baroque motifs. CS: loves me designer paper, very vanilla, close to cocoa, pretty in pink and acetate. Inks: basic black, blk staz on, pretty in pink, certainly celery and ruby red markers. Access: ribbon, acetate, tag punch, cropodial and chocolate almonds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home