Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Cherish Bride...



Another bride card for you...I made a few to put aside for the store I sell my cards in, in preparation for "wedding season". I adore the colour combo on this card. I stamped baroque motifs in soft sky ink onto corresponding cardstock. I cuttlebugged her dress (as usual) but did not add dazzling diamonds to this one. I left her soft and elegent. I used the corner ticket punch for the top corners of the main image and the sentiment strip. I tied some chocolate chip satin ribbon on the bottom to finish her off.

Stamps: Baroque motifs, Bride (Rubber Romance). CS: kraft, chocolate chip, soft sky and very vanilla. Ink: blk staz on, chocolate chip, soft sky. Access: corner ticket punch, cuttlebug and emboss folder, blender pen, chocolate chip satin ribbon, exacto knife.

I also wanted to thank the lovely ladies leaving comments on my posts. That is so thoughtful and I appreciate them very much. I hope everyone is having as good weather as we are having here. Beautiful sunshine, but very cold and crisp. I love the look of the cold, white frost and the bright sun shining down....very picturesque.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home