Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Get well messenger...


I adore the new Stampin up cattalogue!!! I seriously think this is their best catty yet. This card is made using the new "always" set. I borrowed this set from a friend to use for a Valentine's card class I held early this week. I decided to make this get well card while I still had her set. I stamped the bird in chocolate chip ink onto whisper white cs, I spattered it with the colour spritzer tool and sponged the edges in chocolate chip. I stamped the greenery stamp in chocolate chip onto certainly celery and stamped full power and stamped after it had been stamped off for a softer look. The sentiment under the bird says " always on my mind forever in my heart" stamped in soft sky. I love this colour combo together and will definately use it again in the future.
Stamps: always, weathered bg. CS: chocolate chip, soft sky, certainly celery and whisper white. Inks: chocolate chip and soft sky. Access: chocolate taffetta ribbon, hodgepodge hardware, colour spritzer tool, sponge, marker.
This is for my Aunt who has just had knee replacement surgery on both her knee's earlier this week. I hope this card will brighten her day. Thanks for peeking in!!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:01 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

    I saw your card on scs- it really is beautiful. I think I will add this set to my SAB order!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home